Notable changes for this release include a new API doc site for developers.
New Site for Developers docs.brightcove.com/apidocs-ooyala/
We are excited to announce the launch of docs.brightcove.com/apidocs-ooyala/, a new site for
developers. The site currently contains the following:
- Mobile SDK for Android APIs
- Mobile SDK for iOS APIs
We have made a number of recent changes to our documentation site to improve
content and accessibility. As part of that focus we have archived our non-English sites
and will be assessing that content and its on-going value. You can use our English-based
site to get the most current information about our products
- We have updated our Google IMA HTML5 mobile support. For Google
IMA skippable ads, the skip button will now render for iPad Safari in
- Due to a change in the Windows Phone user agent, we will now force MP4 playback on Windows Phones.
The following known issues apply to the HTML5 player.
- On mobile, backgrounding the browser during playback may result in the UI becoming out of sync until playback is resumed.
- On mobile during ad playback, backgrounding the browser will cause the ad to pause and will cause the clickthrough URL to be opened when resuming playback.