Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku Integration
Was this article helpful?
You can now integrate Roku channels with Ooyala IQ with the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku. The Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku is an out-of-the-box SDK that sends JSON data to the Ooyala IQ JSON API endpoint and automatically follows the best practices for what events should be sent when, and makes sure that all required fields are present.
If you use the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku, Roku will appear as an OS in the Device panel of the Ooyala IQ Business Intelligence interface.
You can integrate with the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku yourself for free, or Ooyala Professional Services can help you integrate with the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku solution for a fee.
To implement the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku, do the following:
- Download the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku library from GitHub.
- Integrate the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku with your Roku channel (as described in the Ooyala IQ Roku Library API Documentation).
- Certify your Roku application with Roku.
- Publish your Roku application to your customers.
- Repeat steps 1-4 every time Ooyala releases a new version of the Ooyala IQ SDK for Roku. We will notify you every time a new release occurs.