Was this article helpful?
This topic provides an overview of integrating with Ooyala’s sender and receiver applications.
Step 1: Integrate with the Sender ApplicationIntegrate with Ooyala and the Cast SDK using a sender application. See the following topics:
Step 2: Integrate with the Receiver ApplicationIntegrate with Ooyala and the Cast SDK using the default receiver application. See Build a Chromecast Receiver Application.
Step 3: Cast a VideoCast a video using the following steps (which reflect the “Connect & Play” Chromecast use case).
Note: Make sure that the sender and Chromecast receiver are on the same wifi network.
- Launch the sender application according to the applicable instructions in Sample Sender Application for iOS or Sample Sender Application for Android.
- Click the Cast button on the sender application.
- Select a Cast Device in the sender application. The receiver application displays a splash screen or logo.
- Choose a video content to play in the sender application.
- Click “play” on the desired video in the sender application.