Set a Processing Profile
Was this article helpful?
When you add new content via the Backlot UI, you can select a processing profile.
Note: Selecting a processing profile is optional during the asset upload process in the Backlot UI. You can leave the selecton on Automatic processing if you wish.
To set a Processing Profile:
- Go to the MANAGE page and click ADD NEW CONTENT.
- Select VIDEO or AUDIO. (You can have two default processing profiles: one audio and one video).
- In the Add Asset pop up window, add an asset by clicking BROWSE as you would normally.
- Below, you can see there is a Processsing Profile option.
- In the Processing Profile drop down menu, you will see the list of processing profiles available to you.
- Select your processing profile. Default profiles will be indicated by >>.
- Click UPLOAD, and this processing profile will be applied to the asset during ingestion.
Note: If you are uploading a VR 360 asset, Backlot will automatically pick the relevant processsing profile for you.