Filtering Your Assets List
Was this article helpful?
On the MANAGE page, you can sort and filter your video details to focus on precisely what interests you.
You can use the hierarchical view in the left navigation panel on the MANAGE page to filter the list of videos on the right to see specific types of videos.
Navigation PanelConsider the following example navigation panel.
Applying a Filter to the Assets List
- To filter assets by status, click a status under STATUS.
- To filter assets by type of content, click the type under CONTENT TYPES.
- If you want to see live videos that have the Hockey label, under Status click Live and under ALL LABELS, click Hobbies > Hockey
- If you want to see all videos belonging to your Subaccount1, under ACCOUNTS, click Subaccount1.
- Only videos for Subaccount1: under CONTENT TYPES click Video, and under ACCOUNTS, click Subaccount1.
- To filter assets by channel, click a channel under CHANNELS.
- To filter assets by channel set, click a channel set under CHANNEL SETS.
- To filter by assets associated by a label, click the label under ALL LABELS, expanding the list as needed.
- To filter by assets that are not associated with a label, click ASSETS WITH NO LABELS.