Was this article helpful?
Updates include new Theme Builder documentation, Discovery documentation (including Discovery Profile), new FAQs, additions to the rights locker and Player API, Core Platform documents, and fixes in the Backlot API documentation.
The following are new documentation release items:
- Ooyala's new feature Theme Builder can be used to build playlists, create an embed containing your playlists, and customize a player experience with our pre-constructed templates. For more information, see the Theme Builder Developer Guide or the Theme Builder User Guide on the User portion of the Support Site.
- Replacing a Playlist —Fixed topic on replacing a playlist to include proper JSON bodies.
- Design Choices—Added a topic that visually shows what kind of customizations you can make with Theme Builder.
- Glossary—Added glossary terms related to Theme Builder.
- Rights Locker API Reference—Fixed date format error in examples.
- Player V3 Message Bus Events (Deprecated) Player API Reference—Added new BITRATE_CHANGED event for Flash Player V3.
- Updated Player V3 Custom Module Embedded Parameters hide parameter in to include hide: 'loadingindicator' for flashParams.
- Updated Player V3 Custom Module Embedded Parameters tweaks=android-enable-hls parameter in to enable HLS on your Android devices for the web.
- Adding an External ID to an Existing Asset—Fixed HTTP method in the example.