Was this article helpful?
Notable changes include the release of v.3.0.1 of the Ooyala mobile SDK for iOS.
Software Feature Releases
Ooyala Mobile SDK for iOS v.3.0.1
The following issues are resolved for Version 3.0.1:
- The Learn More button rendered in the middle of the player, or duplicate Learn More buttons appeared.
- Google IMA mid-roll ads did not play when the user forwarded the video using the scrubber.
- Asset resume did not occur after a Freewheel mid-roll ad played.
- Freewheel ads resume playback automatically, when the application is unlocked or resumed.
- Console logs file are generated multiple times for the duration of the playing video content.
- Video audio continued to play when the asset was dismissed via “Back” button navigation.
Documentation Release Items
- Error MessageBus Events
- Player V3 Message Bus Events (Deprecated) — Added events to the table along with details regarding which type of player they belong to.
- Tracking Pixel URLs
- Unique Users Calculation
docUrl Parameter for iframe
- Embedding an HTML5 Player V3 in an HTML iframe (Deprecated) — Added information on how to use the docUrl parameter to causes analytics events for the video to be grouped under the URL entered in docUrl rather than the URL the player is placed on.