Was this article helpful?
Notable changes for this release include updated documentation for Theme Builder, closed captions, and Player v3.
- Supported Configurations for iOS: Added a note explaining that because iOS9 will turn on App Transport Security (ATS) by default, all apps that use the iOS playback SDK will stop working. To allow playback to happen, you need to disable ATS.
- Implementation Notes for Theme Builder: Updated the explanation of what Theme Builder features are supported for Flash (player customizations, playlists and pods) and HTML5 (playlists and pods only).
- Implementing an iOS OOEmbedTokenGenerator: Updated the link to the repository containing the Ooyala token-related sample, updated the page to indicate the discussion is for iOS, and replaced the code samples and explanations.
- About VisualOn Integrations: Added a link to the VisualOn and Secure Player sample apps.
- Implementing Custom Controls for Android: Updated the link to the custom controls sample app.
- Enabling HLS Playback on Android Web in Player V3 (Deprecated): Added a description of HLS support on Android 5.0 devices.
- Player V3 Platform and Browser Support (Deprecated): Added description of fullscreen support for IE11.