Was this article helpful?
Notable changes for this release include the release of the mobile SDKs for iOS and Android v.4.6.0.
Software Feature Releases
Mobile SDK for iOS v4.6.0
- This release updates the Google IMA integration package to display the Google IMA version in the VERSION file.
- This release updates SecurePlayer in the iOS SDK to version 188.8.131.52.
- In order to resolve 200+ DSYM warnings, this release now sets "Enable Modules (C and Objective C)" to disabled on all frameworks.
- This release makes major changes to key-value observation pairs within the Core SDK.
- This release fixes an issue where the "Learn More" button did not show when a VAST ad was inserted.
- This release fixes an issue where closed captions were not always showing up.
Mobile SDK for Android v.4.6.0
This release updates documentation provided with SecurePlayer.