Associating an Asset with a Label
Was this article helpful?
After you associate a video, audio file, channel, remote asset, or channel set with a label, Backlot automatically publishes it based on how you configured syndication.
To associate an asset with a label you can drag an asset onto a label or drag a label onto an asset:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Click MANAGE. A list of assets appears.
To associate an asset with a label by dragging the asset:
- Locate an asset.
- Drag the asset to a label in the left pane.
To associate an asset with a label by dragging the label:
- Click on the asset.
- Click the Details tab.
- Locate the label.
- Drag the label into the "Labels" section of the Details tab.
- Repeat step 3 or 4 for each asset/label association.