Before you can manage audio files, you must upload them.
Ooyala now provides a default Audio-Only Player in addition to the existing default Video Player:
See the Audio-Only Player documentation section for more details on uploading content for audio-only or audio-primary playback and using the default Audio Player. For more informaiton about ingestion tailored for audio-only playback, see Audio-Only Player: Asset Processing.
To upload an audio file:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Click ADD NEWCONTENT and select AUDIO.
- In the Add Asset pop up window, select one or more files to upload and click Open.
- In the Processing Profile drop down menu, select a processing profile. (This step is optional, so you can leave the selection on Automatic processing if you wish).
- Once you click UPLOAD, the audio file(s) appear on the MANAGE page as Backlot begins processing. After Backlot completes, it changes the STATUS to LIVE.
- Change the default name in the TITLE field and provide a description of the video in the DESCRIPTION field.