Adding Videos to a Channel (Deprecated)
Was this article helpful?
After you create a channel, you can start adding videos.
You must have the same player assigned to all the videos on the channel, so the channel can play them as expected.
Note: Channels and channel sets have been deprecated and are scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
To add videos to a channel:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- Locate a channel in the left pane.
- View available videos by selecting VIDEO under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- To add a video, drag it to the channel. Repeat this step for each video to add.
- Select the channel in the left pane. The list of videos appears in the order they will play.
- Drag the videos within the list until they are in the order you want. If you want to remove a video from the channel, click its delete icon.