Adding Channels to a Channel Set (Deprecated)
Was this article helpful?
After you create a channel set, you can start adding channels.
Note: Channels and channel sets have been deprecated and are scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
To add channels to a channel set:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- Locate a channel set in the left pane.
- To add a channel, drag it to the channel set. Repeat this step for each channel to add.
- Select the channel set in the left pane. The list of channels appears in the order they will play.
- Drag the channels within the list until they are in the order you want. If you want to remove a channel from the channel set, click its delete icon.