Casting a Video
Was this article helpful?
Important: This topic contains older information and has been deprecated. For the latest information about Ooyala integration with Chromecast, see Chromecast Integration.Use following steps to cast a video:
Note: The following flow is for the “Connect & Play” Chromecast scenario.
- Make sure the sender and Chromecast receiver are on the same wifi network.
- Click on the Cast button on the sender application.
- Select a Cast Device on the sender application.
- The receiver application displays a splash screen or logo. Choose a video content to play on sender app.
- Click “play” on the desired video on the sender application.