Publishing a Video
Was this article helpful?
Ooyala supports numerous ways to publish content. You can syndicate your content and publish it externally to third-party sites (such as YouTube or other sites), or you can publish it manually by embedding the video on a web page.
To embed a video on a web page:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Select the MANAGE page.
- Select the video to embed and click the Embed tab.
- Select the desired encoding size of the video from the Size list box.
- If you want the video to automatically start when the web page is opened, select the Autoplay check box.
- If you want the video to automatically repeat after it completes, select the Auto repeat check box.
- For Player V4, select New Ooyala Player (V4) Embed Code. For Player V3, select Flash Embed Code, HTML(HTTPS) Embed Code, or Flash(HTTPS) Embed Code.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
- Paste the content into a web page that is being served by a web server. If you do not have a web host for testing, you embed the content on various blog sites, such as blogger.com.