Using XBMC to Configure and Test DLNA Playback
Was this article helpful?
You can use XBMC to turn your computer into an XTV-compatible device, so you can test your apps.
These are the rudimentary steps to setup XBMC.
Download XBMC from http://xbmc.org/ (where you can also consult the documentation or other resources), install
it, and start it.
- Select System.
- Select Services (located at the bottom of the left navigation pane).
- Click UPnP (located at the top of the left navigation pane).
- Select the Allow control of XBMC via UPnP radio button.
- Select AirPlay (located at the bottom of the left navigation pane).
- Click on the Allow XBMC to receive airplay radio button. If you have any questions or need to troubleshoot your XBMC setup, you should consult the XBMC documentation for further assistance.