Was this article helpful?
You can create top-level and child labels.
Note: If you want to use non-Latin characters, make sure they are UTF-8 and URI-encoded.
To create labels:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page.
- To create a top-level label, select ALL LABELS in the left pane and in the bottom left click the plus sign (+). A label called New Label appears in the label list.
- Enter a label name. The new label is created.
- To create a sub-level label, click on the parent label and click the + button. A label called New Label appears in the label list as a child of the parent label.
- Enter a label name. The new child label is created.
- Repeat these steps for each label or child label to create. When you are finished, you can assign them to videos, channels, or channel sets.