Trim Live Event
Was this article helpful?
Trimming events is only available for event with Enable Archive selected. Trimming events allows you to view and select what portion of the event you want to archive.
Add an event with Trim selected.
To learn more about adding and event, see Add an Event.
Go to the EVENTS details page and find your event.
(2) After your event has finished, it goes into Pending state.
(2) When the Event Status is Trimming, you have time to go and trim the event yourself. Event Auto Trim in indicates the time you have to manually trim the event before it is automatically trimmed for you.
- Click DETAILS for your event.
- Go to the MONITOR tab on the event details page.
- Drag the controls at either end of the clip to select what you want to archive.
- Click APPLY.
- Monitor the status of the trimmed event from the EVENTS details page.