Editing a Live Stream (Deprecated)
Was this article helpful?
After you add a live stream, you can make changes to it. This includes basic settings and specifying multiple stream encodings.
Note: Backlot Live streaming has been deprecated and is scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
To edit a live stream:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- To only view live streams, select LIVE STREAM or LIVE STREAM (AUDIO) under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select a live stream.
- Click Edit Live Stream. The Edit Live Stream dialog box appears.
- To change the specifications for a stream encoding, enter new values.
- To add a stream encoding for a video stream, click the + button and specify its settings. Repeat this step for each stream to add.
- When you are finished, click Save.