Managing Live Stream Details (Deprecated)
The Details tab enables you to configure metadata and specify a player.
Note: Backlot Live streaming has been deprecated and is scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
To manage details:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view live streams, select LIVE STREAM or LIVE STREAM (AUDIO) under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select a live stream.
- To change the name of the live stream, make any changes in the TITLE field.
- To change the description, make any changes in the DESCRIPTION field.
- Specify the URL where the content is embedded in the Permalink where content is embedded field (e.g., http://www.mysite.com/mymusic).
- Click the Embed subtab.
- Select the player in which the content is played from the Custom Player list box.