Adding a Remote Asset in Backlot
Was this article helpful?
Before you can manage a Remote Asset, you must add it to Backlot.
To add a remote asset:
- Log in to the Backlot UI.
- Click ADD NEW CONTENT and select Remote Asset. The Add Remote Asset dialog box appears.
- Enter the URL to the remote asset.
- If the remote asset is a VR 360 Video (see VR 360 Videos), select the VR 360 checkbox and select the type of content (Monoscopic or Stereoscopic (side-by-side).
- Click OK. Backlot adds the remote asset.
- Change the default name in the TITLE field and provide a description in the DESCRIPTION field.