Creating a Syndication
Was this article helpful?
After creating a syndication, you can associate it with labels; all videos and channels that use the one of the labels will automatically be syndicated using the settings.
For step-by-step details for the various types of syndication, see Specific Syndications.
To create a syndication:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the External Publishing subtab.
- Select the desired type of syndication from the list box and click New. If you want to create a generic Media RSS (MRSS) feed, select Advanced Syndication. A new syndication is created.
- Change the name of the syndication.
- Enter a description, specify where the videos are hosted in the Hosted At field, and specify any settings specific to the publishing type.
- To specify which content is syndicated, if this syndication is for all your content, click All content. Otherwise, click Add Labels and select one or more labels.