Syndication with Source MRSS
Was this article helpful?
Note: Due to storage restrictions, files larger than 5GB do not appear in syndications. For more details on this limit please contact your Customer Success Manager.
To create a syndication with Source MRSS:
- Log in to the Backlot UI and open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the External Publishing subtab.
- From the list box on the left, select publishing type Source MRSS and click New. If desired, change the name of the syndication.
- If desired, change the Feed Title and the Feed Description.
- In the Hosted At box, enter the root URL from which your content is served, for example, http://arts.mysite.com or http://science.theirsite.org.
- To specify which content is syndicated, if this syndication is for all your content, click All content. Otherwise, click Add Labels and select one or more labels.
Changes take effect immediately, and the syndication is created. The feed can be accessed at the URL shown in Your Feed URL